WHO ARE NEPTUNE WETSUITS
For over 30 years NEPTUNE has dedicated themselves to producing the best wetsuits for Australian and New Zealand divers, refining our manufacturing techniques and investing in the latest technology.
Unlike some of our competitors, we make wetsuits that stand up to reality of the Australian and New Zealand diving experience. At Neptune, we have an obsession with quality which is why we have been the market leaders for over 30 years and remain in that position today.
The NEPTUNE brand was founded in New Zealand and is now a wholly owned Australian manufacturer, designer and distributor of neoprene wetsuits throughout Australia and New Zealand.
WHY CHOOSE NEPTUNE WETSUITS
To make the world’s best diving wetsuits we pitted ourselves against the most powerful erosive forces in nature - saltwater, the harsh Australian sun and abrasive undersea environment. We expect our suits to stand up to the punishment of the real world. We understand that they will be exposed to chlorinated pools and razor-sharp rocks. We know that our wetsuits will be pulled and stretched and left to dry on the dive boat’s railing. We realise you want to look good in your new suit so we make our suits look
sensational without compromising durability, comfort or warmth.
Every wetsuit is made to an exacting standard; every detail, from the thread to the stitching. The seams to the cut is a triumph of design and manufacture, and testimony to the ingenuity and creativity of our designers.
We do not cut corners, every wetsuit we design and manufacture has the needs of today’s diver in mind. Function is our bottom line, which is why we have a lifetime warranty on stitching and we repair and alter to suit your individual needs so you get the full life expectancy out of our suits.
WHAT CAN NEPTUNE WETSUITS OFFER?
NEPTUNE manufacture a range of standard “off the rack” suits as well as a range of bespoke and customised products for the Australian and New Zealand Dive Industry, commercial customers, government organisations and professional associations requiring specific neoprene products.
• Customised “Made to Measure” suits for consumers and dive professionals
• Customised School or rental suits for dive schools, dive centres and charter boat operators
• Commercial and military grade suits customised to suit specific applications
• Repair program for school or rental suits for extra longevity
• Alterations to existing suits (for people who have fluctuation in weight or want a better fit)
• Additions such as customised pockets, fly zips, customised printing, etc
• Additional safety features such as inflation chests for rescue and reflective tapes for better visibility in and out of the waterRead More Read Less